Thalanyji Inspired Living Program
Goldfields Inspired Living Program
Mid West Inspired Living Program
Run in the North West town of Onslow since 2013, the Thalanyji Inspired Living Program is a long-term, community-based initiative held ‘with’ and ‘for’ the local community. The ILF team visit the community on a monthly basis, working a great deal with the young people but also providing activities to engage the entire community.Since its commencment the program has involved over 100 days running the program in Onslow.
The key objectives of the program are:
• To raise the capacity of participants to make sound life choices
• To encourage school attendance, achievement and retention
• To provide opportunities for participation in team sports • To promote personal health and fitness
• To contribute to a safe community
• To create opportunities for community participation.
Run in the Mid West towns of Mullewa, Yalgoo and Geraldton since 2012. The program has seen the Inspired Living team of mentors run its program with Mullewa District High School, Our lady of Mount Carmel Primary School, Yalgoo Primary and Bluff Point Primary working with well over 200 students in that time.
Run in Goldfields towns of Leonora and Laverton since 2013 – taking the students through a tailored program that addressed topics such as leadership, behaviour, goal setting, team work, diet and nutrition, bullying, substance abuse, social and emotional wellbeing and physical fitness.